Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

That feeling

That feeling of knowing that you are hungry, knowing that you should just eat but that feeling of hunger that pain of your stomach just that feeling of it moving trying to come up with something to eat, it pushing and turning give me this feeling of satisfaction. Satisfaction that I control it. Satisfaction that its going to be okay cause at least I am in full control of what gets chewed thirty two times and goes down my throat into my stomach where its surrounded by acids and fluids that eat it that make it turn into nothing. This feeling of hunger is like a high to me but it makes me antisocial tired bitchy emotional for a while I hate that but one day with out eating at the end of the day going to bed hunger makes me feel so much better the mean goes away and I can sleep so much better. Not eating the pain of not eating feels so good. It gives me this complete feeling. This spectacular feeling of being alive.
I hate know that I should eat and people want me to eat. I hate that but if only they could feel it the way I do. They would never want to eat.
Buh I hate that when I don't eat I get grumpy and tired. That's the only thing I hate about it. That and society doesn't approve but oh well I will always rebel against the Capitol. 

- breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment