Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fate, soul mates and fairy tales.

Things that I've always thought were just in the movies or just in the books that I read, are slowly coming true in really life. I feel like it was fate that has made the good and the bad happen. That it ha all been leading up to meeting Emily and finally having that feeling pure happiness, that feeling that this relationship could actually last for a while. That want to be a better person, that need to be around them. It all feels like this fairy tale that won't ever end. I know that all things come to an end but sometimes in books and movies couples stay together for really long amounts of time. I think it may even happen in reality too. All I know right now is she gives me this feeling this fight to stay around and just let things be. She gives me the want to stay alive for more than just Paige. She is giving me a reason to breathe. She is taking all the pain away. She is making my life well my social life better . Making things just blissfully amazing. She is just amazing, she is this perfection that lights up my world. She isn't just the light in my day she is the light at the end of the tunnel. She is the apple to my pie. The pop to my tart. The water to my melon. Lol hehe. She is so many things and I can't even begin to describe how she pus the stars in my sky. She puts the smile on my face. She puts the blade down. She puts all the bad into this far far away land where it is to never be seen again. She makes me actually happy and that is a very hard thing to do. I'm falling into thi fairy tale in my reality, hoping that I don't wake up to a nightmare where this is all to good to be true. But in my heart and in my head I do believe that this is just right and it's exactly how things are supposed to be. Fate brought us together in fighting but soon realized dating and caring and this feeling of safety was so much better.

The world works in mysterious ways.


-breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment