Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

No words.

A ring on my finger... , two years and meghan told me she would never marry anyone not even me. Taylor, she said that she would one day but a ring went on Erikas finger. Three weeks and you have that thought, that makes me cry.
A ring a ring on my finger.... mine.. no silly that i dont even I just sdgihsd;oig wdhg f;uasdhg ;
sdhghsdgi hsghjksdb gasfig kjsdg
sdgjskhdguihs gusdng
sd gasdg jhsa;ughsdg
sd g'hsadg;kjasd ng;asdihg
sdg asdghuisadhg iosdg
asgasghasdgoihsadgjasd
g adsghuahsdg h'asdg



No words.

No words but you know that I wouldnt ever say no to you, I can barely say no to you causing trouble.
This rest of my life with you would be a movie worth watching when my life flashes before me on my death bed.

-Breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment