Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In the car...

To the hospital I go,
I'm on my way right now.
to find out what will come of me
To understand what was found.
I'm going there with my head held up high and no fear in my dark brown eyes because I know that whatever the doctor tells me, I have you by my side.
I wish I got to hold you hand when he tells me what is wrong but that can't happen, not right now.
I know you want to be here, I know you would if you could.
But half of me says its best you wont be there, because if things are bad and only going to get worse, I want to cry before I try to tell you that I can't avoid the sickness that will soon consume me.
I know that no matter what we will make it through, I just don't want this to take a toll on you like it has done to me for so many years. I am not scared about what will happen to me, in scared about what this could do to you.

-breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment