Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Letting go of fears

The fear to be happy is so much lesser than what she is starting to mean to me. Every look she gives me makes me have chills. With every touch my heart stops for moments. Every minute spent with her is this happiness that is really indescribable. I have no need or want to give up, walk away or slowly disappear.  She makes me want to stay and be in this ball of happiness. At times it feels like it is all to good to be true. She makes me smile with just her presence.  I wont push her away like I do to all of my happiness. I'm giving in, letting joy take over because with her I wouldn't have it any other way. I've never felt this happy for so many days since sixth grade on the retreat. I don't care what anyone else says, I don't care what anyone else tthinks, this happened so fast and so weirdly but its okay, I don't care that we had issues in the past, I don't care that when we first met she wanted to beat the ffuck out of me and I was not going to let that happen, my mindset was send her to the hospital.  But none of that matters because we are both happy with each other. At least I think she is happy, she says she is so I believe tthat. I wont let happiness just pass me by like I have always done.

-breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment