Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Senior Year Spring Break Starts Now!!!!

I would just like to inform my blog that I am on Spring Break Offically!!! Bring on the sun, sand and water. Laughter, bon fires and just some really great times.
I can't wait to blog about all the good times, the crazy adventures, the memories that will probably haunt me, the people that will always be part of me. I have to make this a spring break to remember. I have to make this one count. Ill fall in love, go crazy, drink and not remember, dance on table tops, Just let go and live because this is my last chance to make something fun happen in my high school experience. Some thing I can tell my kids not to do on spring break. I want to make the memory of this one last the rest of my life, I want to look back and remember the great times I had with pretty amazing people.

Let the party begin. lol jk I have to work tonight. and all weekend, MONDAY the party will begin, actually sunday night at work because we are hosting a glow party and I get to work it. YAY!!!
Its on. I hate to say this, I really do but you only live once, I might as well make it a hell of a ride.

-Breaking Suffocation. (trying to, so hard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment