Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Being with you

<p>Being with you saves me. <br>
It saves my soul.<br>
It saves my heart.&nbsp; <br>
Knowing that you will stay even if the pee stick says positive makes me feel so safe and secure. <br>
You being around makes me feel as if its all going to be okay.<br>
You promised you'd never leave, and in my heart and my mind, I know you're forever mine and I'm forever yours.
This is all so crazy, this is all so weird.
I haven't felt this happy since the day I met Meghan. Meghan sucked all of the happiness out of me. But Emily feeds it right back into me.
knowing that she defends me and stands by me even when I'm breaking down and losing control, makes me just want to be normal, not have a thousand and one issues. She saves every part of me. She just puts this smile on my face that never wants to disappear,  it fights the depression, it scares the depression right out of me. She makes me want to have sober fun, like I don't have to be high off of something or be drunk to have fun. We can sit around and do nothing at all and it still is the best time in the world.  I don't want this to go away because this is how I am supposed to feel, happy. Good. Great. Pretty. Loved. She changes everything. Every single thing I thought I knew, she's changed.
more on this subject later. Tehe.
#winning.

-breaking suffocating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment