Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Phillies: Baseball Season. Check.

Baseball season is here, the time where I strive, the time where I watch endless amounts of games. The time where all I do is eat sleep and breathe baseball. A time where, yes a smile is upon my face and wont be erased til the last game of the year. Yesterday, it was one of the last spring training games and the Phillies were on their game. The plays, the hits, the fans it was Phillies nation in SRQ. I was at home on the field, I was just in the game, I was in my happy place. I was in this place where everything was right, and no one not even ignornant pricks could ruin my mood. The smell of the game, the feel of the sun, the sound of the bat hitting the ball it all electrifys me. Every thing about baseball makes my spine have chills, my bones stand stronger, my mind be clearer. Ah baseball and the effects it has on me, I love it. I love every inch, all the sweat, the smell, the sounds, the food, the drinks, the look, just everything. It all makes me strive and just ah. I cant even put into words how amazing it feels to just be in the stands of the game.

-Breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment