Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The risk I took was calculated but man, I guess i'm bad at math.

Okay so a week in Fort Myers Beach brought out my flirty girly, I know that I can get girls and guys side.
I got over all my fears of rejection and just went up to this girl and asked for her number, I had to because it was on the bucket list, It was just a plus that the girl is absolutely beautiful in almost every way.
So I got her number and I honestly thought that if I wanted to actually see her then i would have to make the first move but about an 20 minutes i get a txt from her saying she wanted to hang out.
After that night hanging out with her and justin, she txted me that we were gonna hang out every day.. We did.
She got me to do crazy shit and every night we hung out til 1 am.
I had fun all the time and i just let go and became everything that i want to be. I was free and alive and Happy, happier then happy. She honestly made me forget about all the stress in my life.
And she was taking everything slow which means that she didnt want just a hook up, even though i was sorta sure thats what she wanted. But We didnt start holding hands til she wanted a prize and instead of a cookie she asked for my hand. That was wednesday, I meet her sunday night.
Then thursday, she wanted more time with me off the beach so i lied to everyone basically to go hang out with her. We left the beach around 9ish... before that we were walking around i was on the phone with samie venting about how shitty i felt about the taylor situation. then audrey took the phone and told samie that she wanted to kiss me and asked if i was a good kisser. I got the phone back samie told me this.... I didnt get a kiss til later that night when the taylor drama was happening. Which the taylor shit that happened was very unnecessary considering i only know one brooke and that brooke goes to RHS. But anyway I was arguing with Taylor and Audrey just came up to me and kissed me... I hung up on taylor.
Audrey spent all of friday with me. Leaving friday night sucked but we promised to continue talking.
Little did i know she planned a trip for a week later to come get me an hour away and take me camping then spend all saturday with me.
We drank and had fun except for the fact that she is super insecure about taylor, she mentions her every time my i am on my phone... Its so annoying because i want to forget about taylor and the shitty thing i did but she just keeps throwing it in my face.
But she left Saturday night and she pissed me off cause she said something about taylor so i told her i was going to bed.
A few hours later she txted me
A: Nikki
Me:yes.
A:Im really fuckin confused about you.
Me:about me?
A:Yeah
Me:why?
A:idk how to explain it.
M: what do you mean confused?
A: its not just you well it is but more just this.
M: what is this? pleas try to explain
A:idk how to its hard
Me:please try.
A:Idk nevermind
M: okay i dont get it but w.e
A idk what to say im just fuckin confused.
M: okay
A. Nevermind okay.
Me: you confuse me
A: how
Me: because you have that i dont give a fuck attitude, it throws me off. then when we are together you act like you dont even want to be around me, then we will be all kiss kiss cuteness and then bam you throw taylor in my face and get pissed at me and you start acting like a bitch.
A:ya why do you think i dont want to be with you when im around you i mean i think i dont do that.
Me: well you do...
A: okay this anit even gonna work
Me: yeah whatever i guess it wont
A: Guess so
Me:it could work but idk i mean idk it probably idk.
A: how is it even gonna work like really
Me: well obviously it wont work if you dont think it will, so i guess it wont work
A: wtf k bye
Me: Audrey im just saying that it could work if we both wanted it too but you dont think it will so why should i sit here and beg to make it work. And why would you want to date a high school anyway?
A: okay nikki i get it!

this is where I am with Audrey right now.

1 comment:

  1. THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ME ALMOST EXACTLY I FEEL YOUR PAIN SO HARD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM GONNA CRY LORD PRAY FOR US GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! not but for real its exactly happening to me except her name is ashlyn

    ReplyDelete