Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Obviously, I am not enough and I never will be enough.

So, Audrey excepted all of my secrets and everything that i have gone through made her like me more apparently but not enough to do the one thing that i asked which is stay faithful... Dude, If you have a girlfriend, you are not available to go out and "hook-up" with anyone but your girlfriend, but this is ostensibly to hard of a concept to grasp.

faith·ful adjective
1.
strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithfulworker.
2.
true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3.
steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithfulfriends.
4.
reliable, trusted, or believed.
5.
adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original;accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.
This is how the dictionary defines faithful.

It honestly irks me that someone can sit there and say that they want you as there girlfriend, they make you there girlfriend then go and do stuff with another girl because you a drunk. I will never accept being drunk as an excuse to cheat. I know that we just started dating but seriously if you can cheat on someone a day in then you do not deserve to even be in a relationship. I should just walk away right now because when i really think about it, Audrey is going off to college and she will be partying, drinking and will want to hook up with whoever she wants, I don't doubt that she will think about me and say no i have a girlfriend, she will do whatever with whoever whenever she wants without even thinking about me. I can not handle another i did stuff with another girl last night. And of all days, on Paiges birthday, my little sisters birthday, so now i just want to sit here and cry and be pissy because i got screwed over but i will not. My sister's birthday is way more important then some chick.
I really need to look at all the red flags a little bit more when they come up, so that way i dont get into a relationship with another "cheater".
I am completely baffled with this situation and i will handle it on another day because today is not about me, It is about my beautiful intelligent talented amazing magnificent wonderful sister Paige. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment