Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This distance is just a road bump.

So, I have had some of the best days that i have ever had with Audrey, every time she comes to see my I just get lost in everything that she is. I get lost in the fact that with her I am the happiest I have been in awhile in a few years actually. She makes me forget that I was once so lost in depression. The first time she came to me, she took me camping with Justin, Ethan and her... That was something else. I had so much fun though. Then we went to the mall and the beach and that day i could help but smile the entire time besides when we got breakfast in IHOP.. but still that day was kind of perfect well I thought that things couldnt get any better but then she came the next Friday and I became her girlfriend at 4:59pm in Burger King. <3 This literally made me want to jump up and down. I finally could call her my girlfriend and with how much i like her i cant see her as just a friend.
I want her to be not only my girlfriend but my best friend too. But Audrey makes me speechless all the time its actually really difficult to be writing this right now. She makes my head spin sometimes but it just makes me like her even more. She really isnt the type of girl that i would date but she kinda is, I dont know how to explain it, like she isnt because we barely have anything in common but we find a way around our differences which im sure will keep this relationship interesting and alive, even when there is so much that makes this makes us being together look hard and complicated. (the exact opposite of justins dick hehe I had to)
We have at least an hour between us and we have a two year age difference that puts her in college and me stuck in high school. We have both stated that we are not each others type at all but there is something about each other that just pulls us in, something different. In my opinion everything is different but its like just some little special thing that makes me want to be with her.
Ever since day one there is something about her that makes me just want to sit and watch her to see what she does next, I just want to be around her as much as i can. She just has this sparkle about her that makes her this magnificent, beautiful, stunning, wonderful, amazing girl. She has this way of just making everyone look at her and she hates it but once being a stranger its hard not to just look at her, she is just breathtakingly beautiful.
Okay so whenever I am with her it really is perfect, she just makes me forget that the world is a cruel nasty place with beauty hidden every where, all i see is the beauty and well her of course.
Ahh, writing this makes me miss her a lot more then i already did. I miss her voice, her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her hand holding mine, her lips meeting mine, the way she moves, the way she protects her sun glasses with her life, the way she looks at me when she thinks im not looking, the way she holds me from behind like her arms around my waste and she has to bend down because im so short. Ahh, I miss everything about her. The way she kisses my head so gently or my neck. Ugh, I cant write about this anymore its making it even harder for me.
Bottom line Audrey is absolutely perfect for me in every single way even if she isnt my type. :)
-Enemy of my Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment