Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

American Honey.

So, I have been told that i lost myself, I see that I have.. But I found this girl that i like a whole lot better then who i was, this girl knows that she can get anyone she wants. She knows that she is hot and she has confidence. She has this spark inside of her that makes her shine brighter then i use to. I get noticed now. I am invited to go party and have a great time getting lost in drugs and alcohol. I am loud and even more not afraid to say and stand up for what i think is right. I have a voice and i can use it now. I couldnt before. I was quiet and shy, I stayed to myself... Back then i would rather stay at home and read or watch a movie, now i need to party, i crave the scene and the people.
I have no idea where this new found rebel came from but i dont want her to go away any time soon because i love it. This girl inside me now is screaming and everyone is hearing. She is carefree and doesnt give a damn about what anyone else has to say about her and what she is doing. She say screw the police, they dont have shit on her. She walks with swag and this beaming smile, a smile i havent seen on myself since age like 7.
I wish i knew what triggered this party female that knows exactly who she is and she is proud. she can kiss a girl and hold there hand and be all over them in public with people watching. She is proud that she likes screw that loves girls. She doesnt care that people stare and some even say that i should go to hell because im disobeying god... She just keeps her head held high and continues with her swag and what she is doing.
The old me would be scared to kiss a girl in public even hold their hand...I would constantly be looking for people who i knew so i could just for that moment brake away from the girl i was with but now im like bitches look at this hot chick that i get to kiss and hang out with. This new girl doesnt care about anything but being happy and having a good time.

Im not giving her back ever... She will not be leaving any time soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment