Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

MY FREAKING MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I am literally at the point where i just want to pack up all of my shit and leave, never come back... I dont know how i would do this but i want to so badly. I need a fucking job so that way senior year i can move the fuck out because i will be 18 and then i will never ever have to see my mother ever again. She seriously is so fucking stupid. I am so done with the bullshit.
She really needs to fucking get her shit together and figure out if she is actually going to be a fucking mom or not. Because when you give me complete freedom one day and say i can be home whenever as long as i dont get taken home by the cops to you arent allowed to go any where. And you arent going to fort myers. Omg I just dont fucking get it. she was all for it one day and then bam!!!! she fucking changes her mind and i havent been a bitch or anything to her at all. I have been doing all my chores and i have been making her food and doing whatever she says... i have basically been her bitch for the past week or so.. and now i want to go one place.. one day hour away and no. .and she doesnt even have to give me money... nope all she has to do is let me take the car. I got money on my own which is what she wanted me to do. but no i still cant fucking go. That bitch really needs to figure out if she wants to be a parent or not.
I am almost 17 years old and if you were to really look at it, i would seem so much older. Ugh.
I never ask for the car any more because i dont need it but this time the one time that i actually want to do something and go somewhere its a no. even though it was a yes two fucking days ago!!! Wtf.
When i asked her if i could go she said yeah as long as i got gas money and blah blah blah. Then i was like im bringing Paige cause well i dont think it would be a great idea to go alone and she was like okay... And now that bitch is like i dont know how you think you are getting down there because you arent using my car.
SHE IS SUCH A FUCKING NAR NAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not wait til i get a job and my own car and my own place cause then i wont have to live by this dumbasses stupid rules.
Seriously as soon as i graduate I am moving far far away and not telling anyone, I am just gonna disappear into a little country hick town and just have a quiet life and not talk to anyone in my family because they are all fucking stupid as fucking nar nars. that can just go fuck themselves in the asses.
AHHHH, I need to get out of this goddamn house but oh thats right my mom is being a bitch and not letting me do anything because im going to Fort myers saturday.. hahah but wait i can do whatever cause she isnt letting me go now.

FUCKING AAAAAAAA. I just want to see Audrey. This is the only chance i got and my mom is fucking ruining it. I want to fucking stab something right now.

New hole in wall.. I think so. :)
Ugh. Fucker fuck fucking fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment