Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours.

I hate people that sit there and say I like you but i dont know, I dont think this would work. 
What do you not think will work, our Fucking friendship because thats all we are and obviously all we can be when you are sitting there saying that it wont work. We didnt even have anything for something to not work.
But what I hate even more is when that same person bitches at you and calls you a cunt and a bitch and that they dont want a damn thing from you, they tell you to delete there number and just forget them because you meant nothing to them in the first place, and even after they say that, they call you later in the night drunk or high off their ass, saying that they miss you and dont understand why i just let go, and didnt care.
Well Audrey, I did fucking care, i still care about you but dont you dare call me a bitch and tell me not to talk to you then call me saying you miss me. Audrey I dont forgive you, you were a complete bitch to me and i wont be treated like shit by anyone. And the only reason when you told me on saturday that you didnt think it would work and i just was like whatever and bye is because If you dont think it will ever work then im not going to stick around and put myself 100% into something that you think isnt going to work out anyway. Im not asking for us to be together forever and ever and be buried in the same fucking coffin so we are forever together, all i was asking for was the truth, and if we even ended up together like you said you could see, then all i would ask for is the truth and for you to be faithful.
Audrey, you fucking confuse the fuck out of me and you texting me Hey cutie this morning didnt fix everything.
I am not sorry that i was short with you all day because you dont even want to talk to me anyway.
I wont get close again for you to just run away again.
We can be friends but seriously i cant deal with the mixed emotions and fake signals.
You confuse me more then anyone does. 
I dont get how you can say I like you and one day i can see making you my girlfriend and being the happiest girl in the world to fuck you bitch, dont fucking talk to me ever again to Babe i miss you. im sorry that i was a bitch and I really just feel a lot for you and it scares me. blah blah blah.
Its really fucking confusing.
But Ill suck up all of this and never say it to you because I am to much of a puddin pop and because right now  im ignoring you. Maybe youll actually miss me and come back.
I wish sometimes i could say this all to you but it wouldnt matter anyway.
-enemy of my soul 




No comments:

Post a Comment