Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I just thought that you should know....

If there is any possibility that you will be falling in love with me, i think that it is only fair that you are aware of what you are falling in love with.

You are going to be falling in love with every single one of my insecurities, and my constant obsession with trying to figure out what everyone truly thinks of me. You are falling in love with my immaturity (when it comes out), my constant need to feel loved and appreciated (even though i push the ones who love me away at times.), and my tendency to by a tad clingy at times, sometimes i just need to be around you a lot. you will be falling in love with my troubled past and how i am secretly a hopeless romantic, and all of my hopes and dreams that may seem a little to big. If you happen to fall in love with me, you fall in love with my hate for myself and all of my imperfections and my perception that no one could ever love me. (which will make me doubt that you truly do, it will make it complicated but i will believe you.)

But, also you will have fallen in love with the way my eyes shine when im with you, the way i'll text you in the mornings just to let you know you should have a good day, and ill text you in the evenings to find out how your day went and to say goodnight. You are falling in love with the occasionally humorous and or thought provoking things that i say. You are falling in love with the way I blush when people ask me about you, or when you call me beautiful or when i see that you have texted me. But to be honest the most important thing will be that you are falling in love with me, despite my over thinking, extreme imagination that it is impossible for anyone to do such a thing.

This is what you fall for, if you cant handle it, dont make me fall for you, just leave right now.. no harm done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment