Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seriously.

She was the first problem, she was the main problem. She will always be a problem and will always be the reminder to never trust you. She will be the reason I will never say yes or I do. She's the reason I can't have sex with you. She's the reason we will never be anything more than a summer fling.... She's the reason I can't promise you forever. I hate her. I hate every ounce of her but what I hate more is that you will never forget her, she will always be a huge part of your life, she may be your past but she has dug a way into your present... And she'll be around for your future.... One without me because I can't deal with her trying to inch her way back in... She will always win, I am nothing, worthless, stupid compared to the greatness that is Lizzie. All I can promise you is that she is a huge problem for me.


She is your problem and shouldn't be mine but she always ends up under my skin.

I won't move forword til your ex realizes that it's over and that she is an ex for a reason.

-enemy of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment