Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Empty.

Empty, that is what my stomach feels right now, empty, its turning and twisting inside trying to find some food to devour but it wont. In the past week I haven't felt this feeling and feeling it again makes me want to always feel. I love the feeling of knowing that i control what my stomach is allowed to have.
I love that stomach pain, its like a cramp but not... Its like your stomach is attacking you... It makes me feel alive.  My body not having food in it makes me want to never eat again, this feeling is almost as good as sex.
It makes me feel alive, when i can only believe that i have died.
The feeling of my stomach squiring, tightening growling and pleading for food makes me feel 100% better, its just this unbelievable in control feeling. I really dont even know how to explain this feeling. I feel my stomach shrinking inside me knowing that i will begin again only feeding it a little bit of food, it knows it has to adjust to feel full again. Its done this so many times before.
Im not sure what else to put besides the fact that this is the most beautiful feeling besides the love i feel for my girlfriend.
I love my empty stomach. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment