Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Heart Is Yours.

First, I must say that I am not leaving you and I don't plan it.
Second, I love you to death, I love you with all my heart, I love you with more then my words can even describe.
Third, I am yours for now.
By that I mean I am 16 years young, I can only promise you today, I can not promise you forever. You say that you want to settle down and yes i know we've both talked about kids and marriage but the thought has sunken in and it scares me so much. I am 16 and i havent really done the date a who bunch of people and when i turn 17 and then 18 I cant promise you that i wont fuck up. I am only able to promise you today.
In reality that's all anyone can promise, no one knows whats going to happen tomorrow or the next day or the next, but in this moment and at this time, I promise that I love you and that you are the most important person to me, you are number one, but marriage and kids all has to wait til Im in my late 20's out of college, have an amazing job and lots of back up money, Kids need a plan, and a backup plan and just in case they dont work another one. And Marriage right after high school... is never want I wanted, It wasnt part of my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment