Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I need someone who wont give up on me.

And that is exactly what God handed me. He gave me this girl that loves me even though she knows what a fuck up I am, and little does she know that i love her with all my heart and it scares me, but if i could trust myself i would be in her arms again. I would fall asleep safely in her arms.I would allow myself to fall even more in love with her. i may be young but this girl gives me feelings that the movies dont even express.
This girl, when we kiss, i get weak in the knees and my heart speeds up like it just did some coke.
when she is around she is all that i see, even if i act like shes not there or im not on top of her the entire time.
She comes into the room and my life seems to get happier. She makes me smile, like only music and writing can. I have something real with her and I just don't know how to say that I really do want to be with her. Its just that the past has so much ridiculous bullshit.  But through every fuck up I have done and all the shit that i have put her through she still is standing there next to me, reminding me that she loves me.


The only thing now that stops me is the fact that she doesn't notice the small things... the stuff that really matters the stuff that makes me me. That small information that holds my secrets. she notices me and knows me as a whole but i wish sometimes she would notice the little things. the simple things. If she could see the little tiny things i do that make up the bigger picture, myself then I would leap off the edge knowing that she will be at the bottom of the huge I mean huge cliff/ wall that i am jumping from.

I dont want a second chance to fix us baby.
I want a chance to start from scratch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment