Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Why cant i let go?

You are always on my mind. From when I wake up to when I fall asleep. You visit me in my dreams and I just can't shake that I actually feel in love with you. I'm not giving up on you, I can't. Everyone tells me to never stop fighting for what you love and I wont stop fighting til I have no fight left in me at all. You are what I want and I'm not sure how because you continue to break my heart yet I stick around because I keep hoping that one day you will stick around too. You have my heart, you stole it and haven't given it back... I don't want it back I want you to have it but I also want to have your heart. I'm slowly starting to believe ill never have your heart again though. I love you.

-breaking suffocation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment