Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

As long as one heart is holding on, hope is never really gone.

I miss you, I thought that I can have fun with other girls and mess around, do as I please but every time I touch someone else, I feel guilty. I feel as if I am betraying you... Like you know and that is why you are not around. I know that it is stupid to miss you and want to be back with you, everyone thinks I am crazy but I am sure that I was meant for more with you. I fell in love with you, It only took a short amount of time, I believe that is crazy but I feel it in my heart, I know that I felt something. I just want to finish what we started because I think that you didnt truly want to end it. I need you to flip out on me, tell me that you dont want anything to do with me, or I want you to tell me that it wasnt the end, that it isnt over, it was just not the right time. I need to figure out if I am hoping for nothing, if every dream is wasted, if the thoughts of something more are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment