Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

I am not okay, but I will be fine.

So, I know that I was going to be writing on here all the time and that I promised on break that I would write but I just got caught up in unimportant bullshit and didnt realize that I had forgotten where I came from. But going to Philly even though i didnt figure it out right away, it only took a huge physical fight with my brother to make me realize that family use to mean everything to me, my roots use to be the world to me, Philly is my home, its where my family is, its where I belong regardless of what every one says. I love my family and they have always been the first thing in my life and I pushed them to the side and didnt even notice that I had abandoned the only people that will stick by me no matter what, they are attached to me til the end. they have no choice, I have no choice but thats okay because I wouldnt trade one for all the riches in the world, it would never be the same. 
 I am glad that I went up to Philly and had my head straightened out, family is first everyone else is second, no one can change that. I love my family. They are me... They are why I am the way I am. 


I want to write more but I dont have much time, I think that tonight, I will try and get back on and write about what is going on in my love life that is very fucking complicated and all I want to do is just scream and find new friends and new people... 



Audrey is still on my mind... I am not sure why, I am not sure i am even okay with this. :/ 


-Breaking Suffocation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment