Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Games Have Begun.

First, everyone I ever talk to the first thing i tell them is I hate liars, and to not lie to me because I always find things out, I am a hacker for goodness sake. I can get all your secrets in an hour depending on where I am retieving information from. But anyway, If I date you than I have one request and that is to not lie to me ever, no matter what it is, I always want to know the truth from you because you matter. Some people dont seem to understand that. Some people still try to lie to me but dont cover it up very well at all. In fact they post shit that i am obviously not supposed to see on tumblr. You do have to realize at some point, that tumblr all I have to do is follow you and all of your secrets are unraveled. I dont understand how people are allowed to be that stupid, there has to be some common sense in people and yet I get shocked every day.
But, anyway when you lie to me over and over again to my face, expect the worse because after I find out the truth, I am quiet, I am nice, I am as fake as you are being to me. And after I get you right where i need you, thats when you are in the danger zone, you are in for the worse and I will completely shred you as a person, you will wish that you had never said the first lie you said to me, than you will be wishing that you never lied a single day in your life. I am blunt, I am dangerous, I am lethal. I can be your favorite dream or your worse nightmare. You pick what you see and if you lie, welcome to hell because everything you thought you knew is going to be turned upside down. Everything that was once so solid in your life, you will question it. I put people in their rightful place. I knock you down to size and make you think that everything you are doing is wrong. You learn what you really are and that you arent allowed to talk shit and not get hit. You learn that you cant cheat and lie without a price. You dont just get away with things... if you are dealing with me.
I have let to many people walk all over me and ruin me but not ever again, I am strong and I can hold on.
My past was weak, I didnt know that I could be stronger than anyone else, I thought my place was to just sit back and let anything happen, I can be hurt, i deserve to be hurt but no, I dont, I deserve more than a just a lowlife liar and cheater. I deserve way better than a lot of things that I date but my mind is now only on Audrey, winning her back will give me the world and well I want the world back. I want that feeling she gives me back.
But anyway again, this is war, the battle has begun and I shall be the victor because they cant lie their way out of the evidence. Plus, I am out for blood... Its a rap. Play with it. Rotate.
Buhahahaha. My devious mind is cooking up the best plans. :)

-Breaking Suffocation... (who is going slightly crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment