Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Breaking down but not giving up.

No one seems to understand that I do not like Taylor for more than one reason. Everyone assumes that it is because she always steals my friends or who I am trying to get into something with but in reality they are wrong that is just a thing in the past. I have realized that if they went to her and left me in the dust than it is their loss, I can do better and it wasnt meant to be in the first place... She takes away the waste of time for me. I have less work to do and still find out that they werent my friend for me or didnt like me more than a friend. She makes finding true people really easy, I like that. I dont like her because she has gone behind my back and talked shit but than used me as a cover so she could see Brittney and didnt tell me that I was supposed to be with her. I dont like her because she lies to get her way, she manipulates, she uses and does what ever it takes to get her way. I know that I do a lot to get my way but I never throw people completely under the bus to make my life better. She aggravates me because she doesnt see how easy she has, she may have to deal with family being ridiculous but who doesnt. She could be doing so much more but she doesnt see it at all. I hate that she doesnt get that she has a way to college of her dreams where ever it may be. I hate that she didnt learn that her parents will take everything away when she disobeys them, she just keeps doing what she got in trouble with because she thinks that if her parent realize she will just keep doing it then they will stop with the punishment. I hate that she thinks she can live on her own but never really will have to. I hate that she takes everything for granted. I hate that she turned on my sister, I know that sounds stupid, but she broke down my sister and I picked up as many pieces as I could but I knew all she wanted was her best friend there mending her wounds. I had to watch my little sister grow up alone because I wasnt close enough to her, I had to watch her eyes turn cold about friendships. She lost her sense of trust weither she says it or now, I see it, I feel it, I hear it in her voice. She is still sad about it, she has moved on but I dont doubt that there are times when all she wants to do is talk to her best friend and her best friend left her, abandoned her and than blamed her for the friendship falling apart. Taylor wanted time with Brittney, Paige respected that but Paige didnt respect every once of taylor going into Brittney who was sucking the taylor she knew away.  I dont like taylor because when she was needed most all she did was care about herself and seeing the one who she loves even though she tells everyone that she wants nothing to do with the girl anymore. She still strings the girl on though telling her that she loves her and wants things to work out but the only reason why she says these lies to Brittney is because she doesnt want to be alone, she has no where else to turn besides Baliegh and Baliegh doesnt like anything gay, what a best friend that is. Taylor is scared that after Brittney is gone, every one else is too... She will have no where to go and she will be alone... Taylor may not say this out loud but she is thinking it because every self centered person needs someone there to reassure them that they are beautiful and wonderful and amazing etc.
Taylor has to learn to love herself single without the constant one person being there, she has to accept who she is and if she doesnt like who she is, she can reinvent herself. Tomorrow is a new beginning.

No one understand what taylor is or has done. No one takes the time to look at her and see past the manipulation. But if you did, you would see the monster she is inside...

-Breaking Suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment