Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fairy Running Princess

There is so much that I could say in this post. There is so much I want to tell my best friend. The fact is I never did stop loving her, I feel out of being in love with her but honestly I never wanted us to end and now I can't fix what mistakes Ive made. She sits there and plays the part of my best friend but I want more then that but I know that it would never work and I dont want to try anything because I really couldn't deal to live without her. I will keep her a day dream away. I never want to hurt her again. I couldn't live with myself if I ever did. She means the world to me and I don't want her to cry or be sad. I only want her to be happy and I am not the key to her happiness she deserves so much better then what I can give her. She deserves the world more then the world. She deserves doors being held up, random presents, love letters, flowers, taken to movies and fancy restaurants. She deserves to be picked up over puddles so her shoes don't get wet, she deserves things to be paid for, she deserves someone who knows how truly amazing she is. Who notices how when she does something embarrassing she turns her head away from people and giggles just a bit. How when she puts her hair up it takes her two try's half the time, how her laugh is a bit goofy but oh so cute, how when she eats something she doesn't really like she won't tell anyone she will just pick around it and pull it apart so it looks eaten. How when she gets a complement before she denies that it's true she smiles and blushes cause she knows it's true. How when she is at the beach she almost always trips going down the stairs. They need to know that sometimes she does stupid things or doesn't always keep a secret but sh always means well and would never want to actually hurt someone. They would need to see how her taste in music changes weekly. How the song lyrics she post on Facebook have everything to do with how she's feeling and if she tells them to listen to a song they have to really listen because the words are most likely what she's to afraid to say.
Sometimes she is insecure about herself but in all honesty she really doesn't need to be because she is beautiful. Her eyes they shine. Her smile it brightens anyone's day. Everything about her is beautiful. There aren't even words to describe her beauty.
She does little things that will make you giggle, she says the stupidest things but they make her look so cute. Whenever she is around you cant stop laughing, you just get into a better mood.
I really could go on for hours, I honestly could. There is so much that I want to say, I just can't because I need to keep her just a daydream away.




-enemy of my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment