Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Don't worry, Just Breathe. If it's meant to be it will find it's way.

When I say I miss you, I actually mean...
I miss you as a whole but also I miss every little thing about you. 
I miss your smile, your eyes and the way they shine. I miss your voice and your laugh. I miss the way you look at me. I miss the way you would stare at me until I smiled. I miss the way you put your hair into a pony tail and then put your hat on then make sure your oakleys are placed safely on the hat. I miss the way you would look at my lips then lean in to kiss me, how our kisses were soft and sweet. I miss how you walk, how you drive. I miss how you would sing country songs then switch to rap when you realized I was listening to you. I miss the way you would txt me every day. I miss how you used to call me beautiful. I miss the way you would look at me when you didnt think i could see you. I miss how you would hug me from behind, your arms wrapped around my waist, and your lips kissing my neck or whispering something in my ear. I miss how you when you complained about something you would get this facial expression that really isnt explainable. I miss the way when you ate you had to get ranch just in case. I miss how you used to make me smile and laugh. I miss how you would tickle me to get information from me. I miss how when we sat on the beach you would sit behind me and wrap yourself around me. I miss how when you slept next to me you would kick me then hold my hand then turn… You dont remember it but I couldnt sleep and you kept doing it. I miss that. 
I miss how tall you are. I miss how you would stare at people who had a staring problem. I miss how when you would longboard you would always try to hold onto the back of a car or you would ride next to me and tell me to pull you along with me. I miss how you used to talk to me. 

When I say I miss you, I mean that I miss you and all the little things that make you a whole. Honestly I could write so many more things about you that I miss about you… but this this is making it hurt more to miss you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment