Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Junk.

  • I hope someday, you find all my quotes, all my blogs, all my words and read them. And Ill hope that you know that they are all about you.
  • You never leave my mind, even when I have a million things to worry about.
  • Ill tear down the stars just to give them to you. they arent as pretty as your eyes, but I guess they will have to do.
  • You are my gravity.


You are occupying a good sized apartment in my brain. I cant get you out, no eviction notice on the door. I hate the distance between our bodies our mouths my hands that could be touching your soft skin. I hate that that is what I want to do, right now. It makes my life seem pointless, Id rather be there, Id rather be doing anything with you, watching your eyes as you look at things. the way you smile at human beings that you encounter. how they smile back. Id be happy and proud being just that close to you. Id feel special, I just sit here. I sleep in, I make some tea, I have a stomach ache. I spend my days thinking about what you are doing, its not healthy but its nothing new. Whenever Im not with you, its all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment