Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Forget the fear, it's just a crutch.

I got a matching tattoo with one of my best friends, a girl that I've literally gone through so much with, I realize that the bad in our friendship is because of me and how I react to things, she doesnt do anything wrong, she is just being her, doing what she wants, and I should understand that of all people. We are complete opposites, now at least the ink on my arm keeps me connected to her, now I can never forget her and she cant forget me.. We will fight but we will always have eachother there by our sides, I can never fully lose her now. She means so much to me, I never want to be the reason why she hurts and recently I just cant do anything right and I always seem to have to be fixing things. I will always fix things with her though, because she is who she is and that can never leave my life completely. I would fight the entire world for that girl. I hate to see her upset, I hate to know shes hurting, I hate that she doesnt feel good enough and I hate that I can't make her see what she really is, how amazing and worth something she is. She wont see it until shes ready, its easy to be the fuck not so easy to be the one who is always getting things right. I understand that shes been through a lot, I understand she is still going through some stuff. I know that its hard for her to let people in but I wish sometimes that she would let me in just a little bit more than she has before, I know I am not good with people telling me things that should be sad and upsetting, I know I never know what to say but I want brittney to jsut let me in. At one point in this friendship we were so close and now there are days when I know i dont cross her mind. That girl is something else, I swear.

"Forget the fear its just a crutch. and it only holds you back. "

-Breaking suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment