Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When you risk everything, be prepared for the fall.

Every day we live a life, filled with millions of things going on around us but most only notice what directly effects us. Many people dont take notice to things that happen every day, we jump to see the abnormal things but the constants in our life, we know they will always be there. We can enjoy them another day but what happens when those constants disappear and all you have to nothing. What do you do when your entire world gets flipped upside down, everything that you thought you knew was never really there and the people that were in your life are now gone, you are in a completely new enviornment with no one fimilar around. Birds still flutter by, the sun still shines, the moon comes up at night, cars still drive, street lights still change, dogs bark, cats meow and it all seems normal but none of it is, you are some where new, this is your own world. The birds arent the same type, the sun isnt as hot, the moon shines brighter, the stars are bigger, brighter, better, cars are floating, lights change the direction you drive instead of stopping you, cats and dogs are slightly different. It's an entire new world and you created it all on a peice of paper. You brought an entire world to life through your finger tips. You built people, you built everything, you control it all. Every little thing, the people relie on you to keep their stories going. You have the power to keep someone alive or to destroy them were they stand. Its all a masterpiece and it is all yours. Its your own writing written down, a story for everyone to read. That is the greatest form of control you can have, not only do you control your characters, you control the readers emotions, make them shake, get angry, cry, throw the book, be sad for days, be happy for days, its all at your fingertips all you have to do is write, poor out a plot, theme, some characters and bam you have begun writing a book, a novel, my dream. My greatest dream is completely in my hands to write a novel and be published so hundreds of people can read my thoughts, my imagination, my work the one thing that i have always taken pride in. I just have to be motivated to do it, but I am so young, I have no training, I couldnt get a book published. I can try though, I have to try. I have to risk it all to fall hard because maybe at the end of this leap there will be piles of books that I have written and they will be the next best sellers. I have to dream big and when you dream big, you risk it all.

I honestly have no idea why I wrote this, I was just typing, not paying an attention really and this is what I ended up with. Its good, I have to admit. I like when I pour my heart out like that. I like when I realize that I have to do something about my writing because I could be way better than what I am but I dont practice enough.. I dont take enough time to really write and put everything I have into it. I need to take more time to spend writing and reading. I have to spend time on the things that I love. They will keep me alive and sane.

-Breaking Suffocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment