Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Year.

One year of ups and downs, crazy  adventures. Laughing, crying, yelling, the silent treatment and so much more. I have been through so much with one person in the past year, litterally  one year exactly today. She means the world to me but things never work out how you think they are. I wish that we didnt end in the bad way that we did, but shit happens and you have to learn to move on or else the past is going to eat you alive. I know that the past year may have seemed like a waste, like it was all just leading up to this horrible ending but it wasnt a waste, it was an experiece of a lifetime, I got to spend so much time with one of the most amazing girls I know. We grow together but in the end grow apart. I know that people change and we move on but at least I still get to keep the memories, they will never change. They will be there in my head forever. Samie consumed a few chapters in my book of life and now that our story is over, its not just a new chapter its a new part to the book. Samie gave me so much life back and I can never thank her enough for that. She is someone I will alway remember. I will tell my kids the story of us just because I can and I want them to know that its okay  for relationships to not work out even if you think it wont, but it will also teach them to never treat the girl or guy that you love like I did. I was terrible to samie, but she knew what she was getting into . I cant, no I wont sit her and bash her, I dont want to and I wont sit here and say  that this was her fault or mine. It wasnt any ones fault. Things were just not meant to be. Life is moving fast, I have to keep up. I will always remember Samie, I couldnt ever forget, but I know that I can not hold on to the past, for it will never change, its written in ink and even if I burn the pages, it still happened and nothing is going to change. So here is to a new year, a new start and times to just remember that you have to live for today not yesterday or tomorrow.
I've learned a lot in the past year and it is because of her. I can not thnak her enough for what she has done for me and the year that she gave me,I know that I took it for granted at times but I cant change that so I just have to live on.


-Breaking Suffication. and Starting a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment