Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Thoughts thru-out my day. Words to live by.

  • You may have created my past, changed my present, but you will have no control over my future.
  • You only have one life, so don’t spend it focusing on what others want to see, focus on what you want to be.
  • Smile and let everyone know that you’re a lot stronger today than you were yesterday.
  • You can't give up because the beggining is always the hardest, and the end will be such a reward.
  • People keep telling me I've changed, I haven't changed, I've just stopped pretending all the time.
  • You have to live for the moment not the memory you think it will bring you.
  • This is MY life, These are MY choices, MY mistakes are MY mistakes to make and live with, It's all MINE, and It's not your or anyone elses damn business.
  • It’s not what happens to you that matters most. It’s how you feel about what happens to you.
  • Smile. A language even babies understand. It cost nothing but it creates much. It happens in a flash but the memory of it may last forever. 
  • I don't give a damn, what you think, I am doing this for me. So fuck the world.
  • There are 6.97 billion people in the world. Why let one ruin your life?
  • What is more important; what we became or how we got there?
  • Open your mind before your mouth.
Just some random stuff through out the past few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment