Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Taylor,

I want to write you a letter and make you laugh awkwardly in class when everything is silent, so you can just get stared at... but you heard me on the phone, I am so sick and so very tired and i barely have enough energy to be writing this but i couldnt have you sitting in class and open up my blog and nothing be there at all... just what you have already read... So, just to inform you, It was nice talking to you and having a conversation with you that didnt involve us screaming at each other or hanging up. I hope that you actually go to White Berry with me one day and sit there and kick my ass at uno because i am such a loser at that game, I have no chance at beating you.
Anyway, have a good day at school... and your job training thing... lol
Omg, when i got off the phone with you I almost tripped and landed on my face but I didnt. K im going to bed now.

Talk to you later, you lurker. you troll me so hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment