Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

So ever feel...

Ever feel like they want you just to themselves. Like they think that if you are out there with other people they will lose you. Well I'm sick of feeling like I'm a fragile doll that can't go any where because everyone flocks to me and it will be over whelming and I just might so happen to like some one other than who I'm with. No if I'm with you I'm with you and no one else unless you smoother me and don't let me be around anyone else. But to the reason of writing this I'm getting this feeling that either kels doesn't want me to be around other people cause he might lose me or that he doesn't want his friends or coworkers to meet me because maybe he's embarrassed to be with me. I mean I'm seven years younger than him I'm not able to legally drink and I'm not really you know the hottest girl and maybe he doesn't want to be seen because he should have a hotter girl by his side than me. But like he tells me all the time in beautiful and what not but maybe I'm just pussy and gettin me a phone and all the shit he does is so he can keep my tight wet pussy around and he can get it whenever he wants. Plus I clean and do pretty much whatever he wants to do with no complaints. I had a car so free rides but now I can get my moms car and once again free rides. He's in good with my brother now so like if I'm just a fucking piece of ass it's gonna hurt my mom my brother marissa Kevin jr. It's gonna effect more people than just me. I could handle it just hurting me but my family loves him so I hope that for lords sake that he isn't playing me and that he just didn't want to go to that party for some reason like he's tired or something cause right now it so feels like he doesn't want to be seen with me by his friends. Idk I'm just blah and tired and probably over thinking a lot of shit. But I guess I'll just go to sleep and worry about this another day.

-breaking suffocation








No comments:

Post a Comment